ATTENTION – LaRue Council Special Meeting:
LaRue Village Council will be holding a special meeting Monday November 28, 2022 @7:00pm to discuss options for the future of the water plant. Meeting will be held at 86 High Street.
- December 2022 Meetings:
- LaRue Village Council December 5th @7pm
- LaRue Board of Public Affairs December 20th @7pm (DATE CHANGE)
- January 2022 Meetings:
- LaRue Village Council January 2nd @7pm
- LaRue Board of Public Affairs January 16th @7pm
- Board of Public Affairs Rules & Regulations – Rule 12: Access to Property
The maintenance personnel or authorized employees of the Water Department and the Board of Public Affairs shall have access at all reasonable hours to the premises supplied with water for the purposes of reading meters and to see that all rules are observed or to make any necessary examination of plumbing and water fixtures. In case the meter cannot be read in a reasonable length of time the service may be shut off until a reading is obtained and bill paid.
- Drinking Water Requirements for States and Public Water Systems visit: https://www.epa.gov/dwreginfo
- No open burning in the Village and absolutely no burning of trash.
- Keep your property free of debris. Help our village and spruce up your property!
- Interested in joining the Scioto Valley Fire District? Contact Scioto Valley Fire Department.
Call (740) 499-2100 to arrange a time to meet with the clerk.
350 North High Street