Village Clean up Day – June 4th
Dumpsters available from 9am – 12:00 @350 High Street(Only for La Rue Village Residents). This will be generally self service when unloading.
* Items prohibited in containers: asbestos related material, units with refrigeration, wet paint, liquids, flammable products, tires, batteries, or yard waste. Concrete must be in chunks no bigger than 2 feet.
- May 2022 Meetings:
- La Rue Village Council May 2nd @7pm – ** RESCHEDULED for MAY 11th @7pm **
- La Rue Board of Public Affairs May 16th @7:30pm (*Time change)
- June 2022 Meetings:
- La Rue Village Council June 2nd @7pm
- La Rue Board of Public Affairs June 20th @7pm
- July 2022 Meetings:
- La Rue Village Council July 13th @7pm
- La Rue Board of Public Affairs July 18th @7pm
- August 2022 Meetings:
- La Rue Village Council August 1st @7pm
- La Rue Board of Public Affairs August 15th @7pm
- Board of Public Affairs Rules & Regulations – Rule 12: Access to Property
The maintenance personnel or authorized employees of the Water Department and the Board of Public Affairs shall have access at all reasonable hours to the premises supplied with water for the purposes of reading meters and to see that all rules are observed or to make any necessary examination of plumbing and water fixtures. In case the meter cannot be read in a reasonable length of time the service may be shut off until a reading is obtained and bill paid.
- Drinking Water Requirements for States and Public Water Systems visit: https://www.epa.gov/dwreginfo
- No open burning in the Village and absolutely no burning of trash.
- Keep your property free of debris. Help our village and spruce up your property!
- Interested in joining the Scioto Valley Fire District? Contact Scioto Valley Fire Department.
Call (740) 499-2100 to arrange a time to meet with the clerk.
350 North High Street