** Residents on School Street will experience water line interruptions the week of March 1st due to the service line connection to the new water tower. Thank you for your understanding!
** Letter to residents regarding the water rate increase and Water Tower Information Letter available under the forms tab **
- March 2021 Meetings:
- La Rue Village Council March 1st @7pm
- La Rue Board of Public Affairs March 15th @7pm
- April 2021 Meetings:
- La Rue Village Council April 5th @7pm
- La Rue Board of Public Affairs April 19th @7pm
- ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW RECORD – VILLAGE OF LA RUE WATER STORAGE TANK REPLACEMENT PROJECT: https://tinyurl.com/ybhyu4p5
- Drinking Water Requirements for States and Public Water Systems visit: https://www.epa.gov/dwreginfo
- No open burning in the Village and absolutely no burning of trash.
- Keep your property free of debris. Help our village and spruce up your property!
- Interested in joining the Scioto Valley Fire District? Contact Scioto Valley Fire Department.
Call (740) 499-2100 to arrange a time to meet with the clerk.
350 North High Street