- May 2023 Meetings:
- LaRue Village Council May 1st @7pm
- LaRue Board of Public Affairs May 15th @7pm
- June 2023 Meetings:
- LaRue Village Council June 5th @7pm
- LaRue Board of Public Affairs April 19th @7pm
- July 2023 Meetings:
- LaRue Village Council July 3rd @7pm
- LaRue Board of Public Affairs April 17th @7pm
- Board of Public Affairs Rules & Regulations – Rule 12: Access to Property
The maintenance personnel or authorized employees of the Water Department and the Board of Public Affairs shall have access at all reasonable hours to the premises supplied with water for the purposes of reading meters and to see that all rules are observed or to make any necessary examination of plumbing and water fixtures. In case the meter cannot be read in a reasonable length of time the service may be shut off until a reading is obtained and bill paid.
- Drinking Water Requirements for States and Public Water Systems visit: https://www.epa.gov/dwreginfo
- No open burning in the Village and absolutely no burning of trash.
- Keep your property free of debris. Help our village and spruce up your property!
- Interested in joining the Scioto Valley Fire District? Contact Scioto Valley Fire Department.
Call (740) 499-2100 to arrange a time to meet with the clerk.
86 High Street